We gladly accept all major credit cards (i.e. VISA, MasterCard etc.) through Shopify Payments.
Simisma.com is powered by Shopify, which is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. From annual on-site assessments validating compliance to continuous risk management, Shopify works hard to keep our shopping cart and ecommerce hosting secure. Our checkout page also uses SSL, which ensures that all of your browsing and shopping data remains private.
Hooray for savings! Discount codes are entered during checkout.
Discount codes do not apply to sale items. Don't wait too long. Simisma's sales and discount codes only last for a limited time.
Orders ship at a flat rate of $8.95.
All of our orders are shipped USPS First Class. Rings arrive in a white gift box with black ribbon. All other gifts arrived wrapped in tissue paper. All orders are tucked into an unmarked shipping box so that porch pirates won't be tempted to take home your order.
We can't wait to get your order out to you! Processing takes 1-2 business days and shipment takes 1-3 business days.
Please note that all shipping times do not account for any unforseen delays on the courier's end (we're looking at you mother nature).
You sure can! We know you're excited to get this delivery so we email tracking numbers as soon as your order is ready for shipment.
We love that you chose Simisma to brighten someone's day! Our orders are always sent ready for gift giving, with only a packing slip and no printed prices. Ring orders ship in a silk textured white gift box wrapped with our signature black ribbon. All other gifts ship wrapped in tissue paper.
We're so sorry but we don't currently offer express deliveries.
- Gold Fill: Base metal, such as copper, with a layer of gold at least 5% of the total weight.
- Gold Vermeil: Core metal of sterling silver with a heavy layer of gold.
- Plated: Base metal, such as copper, with a thin layer of silver or gold.
- Sterling Silver: 92.5% silver, 7.5% other metals.
We carry an ever changing variety of stones in our jewelry. Refer to product descriptions for precise information.
One thing we don't carry? Glass stones pretending to be the real thing. Not here, sis.
- To clean your ring use mild detergent, warm water, and a soft brush. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemical and alcohol-based liquids such as toners, perfume, chlorine, and sanitizers.
- Remove jewelry during strenuous physical activity.
- Avoid the use of polishing cloths on plated jewelry, this may strip away plating.
Any jewelry made with copper (such as sterling silver, rose gold, and brass base items) can tarnish over time. This tarnishing can leave a slight surface level mark on the skin when the item is worn. This discoloration washes off with water and a mild soap. Remove tarnish by following the care instructions above and gently wiping with a soft cloth or a cotton bud.
Any side effect caused by the natural properties found in our jewelry's metals is temporary, unavoidable and not valid for a refund.